With CA$HIN you need a mobile phone, your expertise in any field of profession, and a customer that would rather call than make the effort to visit.
From changing tariffs to using our SMS Menu option, with CA$HIN, your money is guaranteed. Answer your phone and let the dollars start flowing in. It’s convenient for both parties and our user friendly interface along with our customer care center ensure an exceptional experience for all of our users.
Change your tariff on the spot wherever and whenever you want. Set up groups and charge different callers different amounts, and even add family and friends to the Whitelist and charge them nothing extra. Charge different amounts during different times of the day with our Time Based Tariff. Block incoming callers by adding them to the Blacklist and they will not be able to contact you at all.
The SMS Menu service was created to make your life easier. Send a SMS to 1010 with one of our commands found in the SMS Menu section above or the FAQ section and receive your balance along with many more options at any time. Daily notifications will be sent to you with the sum accumulated from your received calls.
Your callers are informed before the line connects that they will be charged extra for the call along with the amount they will be charged. CA$HIN will have the money transfered to you through OMT, wire transferred through the bank, or it can be picked up from our office!
It’s time to make some money, or just CA$H-in to CA$H-out! This service is currently operational in Lebanon on the Alfa and Touch networks.
ARBooster limited (ARBUK) is a British company with its head offices based in London, UK. AR Booster limited has developed a proprietary technology that enables mobile operators to offer a new and unique value-added telecommunications service: Personal Premium Number (PPN).
This new market created by ARBooster, will benefit the whole ecosystem and would generate substantial revenues.
ARBooster brings many ingredients of success for its solution (patented concept, state of the art platform...) and know-how to address operations (servicing and go-to-market) and remaining challenges in a partnership mode with leading operators
Based on our longstanding experience, ARBooster monitors subscribers needs and functions accordingly to fulfill them. Our team offers the most suitable way in finding the best solution and aims for providing the best outcome out of it. Our background and institutions have allowed us to develop a professional attitude in the telecom market.
For more info, you may visit the corporate website www.arbooster.com.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fills out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
ARbooster s.a.l. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when registering only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To send periodic emails or SMS
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
I completely agree that I, the applicant and requestor of the subscription, do not have any right other than my share which is 50% of the sum of the extra charge that I chose from the list of predefined charges (starting from five cents (USD 0.05) and reaching ten dollars (USD 10) per minute) presented to me by your company and subject of this subscription. And the Beneficiary that I might name may be Myself, Children’s Cancer Center of Lebanon, or any other beneficiary.
In reference to my application of subscription to the CASHIN Service, I notify you that I fully, conclusively and irrevocably agree without any reservation on the following conditions:
1. I confirm on my own responsibility that my occupation based on which I requested my subscription to the service is as I declared above and on my full responsibility and I confirm as well my full responsibility for all the information that I provided or would provide you with .
2. I fully declare on my absolute responsibility that I am the only subscriber with the mobile number requesting the subscription to the service.
3. Shall the mobile number be sold, waivered or lost, I commit to notifying you immediately in order to halt the service or take the measures that you deem appropriate\I commit to providing evidence of my occupation as service subscription requestor if the subscription is based on this occupation or if you demand that for any reason at any time.
4. I bear full responsibility concerning the determination of the extra charge and the content before you , the operator(s), the subscribers, callers and any other third party and I fully, conclusively and irrevocably declare that your role and that of the operator(s) is limited to providing a communication means, collecting the extra charges, and providing and directing the mechanism of imposing the extra charge.
5. Shall I provide any false information or misuse the service by any way in cases including for example but not limited to giving Missed Calls or in case it appeared that the occupation provided is untrue or the reason behind imposing extra charge is untrue or in case the content provided is untrue, illegal or unauthorized to be provided by me or in case the content includes any offence, assault or violation or in case of any problem regarding the content or the beneficiary or the third party,etc, you automatically and immediately have the right and without referring back to me and without any permission, procedure or reference, to take several measures (all or any measure(s)) including for example: halting the subscription, ending the service, refraining from paying the due amounts of money from the extra charge with reserving the right to sue me before the competent authorities.
6. My signature on this agreement is considered as acknowledgement and full, conclusive and irrevocable declaration by me expressing my agreement, that the payments should be made to the party which I assigned when subscribing to the service, and that this acknowledgement and declaration is on my responsibility and is irrevocable and is valid until I sign you a written agreement to annul it or amend it and that by settling the due payment to the party which I assigned, you and the operator(s) will be acquitted of all rights or demands pertaining to me or the assigned party.
7. I conclusively agree that I commit to the determined time limit for receiving my share or handling it to the assigned party otherwise my right and the assigned party’s right to receive this share will be completely canceled. This time limit is a maximum of six months starting from the due date.
8. I acknowledge that my right and/or that of the assigned party of the share of the extra charge cannot be waivered, transferred, given, transferred by inheritance and can only be handed to me or to the assigned party or to someone who has a dual power of attorney expressly stipulating the latter’s right to receive the payment subject of this agreement.
9. I fully, conclusively and irrevocably agree that the company has the right to refrain from paying my share in case of any legal cause pertaining to the subscriber or the assigned party or any other legal cause prohibiting the payment.
10. I have been notified and I fully, conclusively and irrevocably agreed that some mobile line subscribers and eventually users of the service do not settle their subscription bills and I fully and conclusively agree that the company and operator(s) are irresponsible towards me or the beneficiary regarding the mentioned subscribers and in general.
11. concerning any uncollected dues and I fully, conclusively and irrevocably acquit the company and the operator(s) of the mentioned and I acquit them of any right to request them to pay any uncollected dues for any reason.
12. I fully, conclusively and irrevocably agree that the company doesn’t pay until it collects the revenues from the operator(s) and that this process might take at least three months.
13. I have been notified and I fully, conclusively and irrevocably agreed that my share of the net revenues of the extra charge is fifty percent and that I don’t have any right of the initial revenues of the calls and I fully, conclusively and irrevocably agreed that any due charges and fees will be deducted from my share before paying me by the company.
14. I have been notified and I fully, conclusively and irrevocably agree that I have determined the extra charge on my own responsibility and that I am responsible for any change in it before any party and on all levels.
15. I fully, conclusively and irrevocably agree that the operator’s reports are conclusive and adopted as only and final basis for the final accounting pertaining to the service and all that is related to it
16. I have been notified and I fully, conclusively and irrevocably agree that the CASHIN subscription fee is three dollars per month to be added to my monthly mobile line bill or to be deducted from my balance and that this fee might be amended without referring back to me and I commit to settle it without any objection with my monthly mobile line bill or to deduct it from my balance. Moreover, I took notice of and I agreed that in case the service was not halted upon my request, the service and eventually the monthly subscription fee will be renewed automatically every month. This automatic monthly renewal of the service will take place even if the amount of the monthly fee is not available in my balance and this fee will be later deducted when I settle my bills or when I recharge my line (for prepaid lines). In case I don’t settle my bill or recharge my line within a maximum of three days off the determined time limit, the company will have the right to automatically halt my subscription and stop the service without referring back to me or to any other party and without the company or any party cooperating with it having to bear any liability whereas I bear full responsibility over this issue on all levels and towards all parties.
17. I fully, conclusively and irrevocably agree to bear the responsibility and cost of taxes applied on the service and its revenues and I entitle you (if you deem it appropriate) to deduct the value of these taxes from my share of the revenues and to settle them to the competent authorities.
18. I have been notified and I fully, conclusively and irrevocably agree that shall I desire to halt or terminate my subscription to the service following the beginning of the subscription month, the subscription fee will not be refunded and shall I reclaim subscription to the service even within the same month, I will have to pay the subscription fee again.
19. I acknowledge that shall the service be halted for any reason including but not limited to for example any technical problem or defect, an extra charge will not be added on my incoming calls during the period when the service is halted and I acquit the company, my callers and any third party of any rights concerning this issue.
20. I acknowledge that shall the mobile network stop the services at any time, this service will eventually be stopped and I fully, conclusively and irrevocably agree on this procedure and I acquit Arbooster and the mobile network company of all my rights.
21. My signature on this agreement is considered as a full, conclusive and irrevocable acknowledgement that I agree on its terms and I fully, conclusively and irrevocably commit to it and I as well fully, conclusively and irrevocably acquit the company and the operator(s) of any right or request violating or exceeding any of the aforementioned terms.